2. Alpha4All may revise the Terms of Service at anytime.
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information provided in this website is up to date and accurate. We use reliable sources for the news, prices, research, analysis and other information on this website and for all educational material.
This Website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Alpha4All Limited. Certain data and/or information presented in or through this site has been provided by sources believed to be reliable. However, Alpha4All has had no role in the production and makes no warranty, as to its contents, accuracy or performance. Alpha4All shall not be responsible for any loss due to inaccuracies in the information provided. By accessing this information, you are acknowledging your understanding and agreement with this.
The content of this website is the property of Alpha4All Limited or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You agree not to reproduce or distribute the content of this website to anyone without the prior written consent.
1. You must not misuse www.alpha4all.com by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
2. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
3. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
4. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
1. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
1. All programmes, eBooks, case studies and all materials on the Alpha4All site are for education purposes only, therefor, are not regulated by the FCA.
2. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
3. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
1. We will not be liable if the www.alpha4all.com site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You should be aware that the Internet is not a completely reliable transmission medium. Neither we nor any of our associates will accept any liability in any event including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the website.
3. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it, with or without notice, at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
4. We may restrict access to some parts of www.alpha4all.com, or the entire site.
5. Subscribers of www.alpha4all.com acknowledge that his or her right to use the site and other products or services offered is personal and is not transferable by assignment, sublicense, or any other method to any other person or entity.
7. If you have reason to believe that a third party has access to your Subscriber account, you must promptly inform us on email@example.com.
8. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply any of our terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes with or in connection to these terms and conditions and this website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.